All classes are taught by American Canoe Association Kayak Instructors.
Les Cheneaux Island Multi-Day Kayaking Trip
- Trip Details at a Glance
- Dates: August 31-September 3, 2012
- Cost: $450 per person
- Where: Hessel Michigan, Les Cheneaux Islands
- Please call Backwood Odyssey for more information about this trip at 614.306.3645
Kayak the beautiful sheltered waters of the Les Cheneaux Islands in the northern reaches of Lake Huron and camp under the intense stars found in the upper peninsula of Michigan. This trip is designed for paddlers with basic skills who want to start touring. In kayaks, we will paddle all the camping gear and ourselves to our Island Campsite. We will set up basecamp and cook dinner. All breakfast and dinners are provided for the trip, you need to bring your favorite snacks and lunches.
Here are few activities we will do on the trip:
- Night Paddles with stargazing
- Kayaking Instruction
- Kayak Rescues
- other activities that catch your spirit